Show off your stand out style! This silver leaf pendant is deliciously textured and can be paired with any ensemble for a polished look. Wear this graceful chic necklace alone or layer it with other necklaces. It looks stunning with our long beaded necklaces. Easily becomes one of your go to pieces!
• Tibetan silver leaf pendant with an overall appearance of aged silver
• Pendant 1 3/4" long and 3/4 inch wide
• Figure eight chain, antique silver, electroplated and sealed brass
• Chain approximately 21 inches long
• Pendant drops from chain 2 inches
• Chain lead and nickel free
• Pendant lead free
• If you are allergic to nickel beware, the pendant is Tibetan silver so may contain a trace of nickel
Your eye catching leaf pendant jewelry will arrive in a free and pretty gift box wrapped in ribbon.
A piece of initial jewelry you can wear with almost anything and that goes well when layering other necklaces, is your kind of jewelry. It seems everyone loves adding personalized jewelry to her collection and this initial necklace allows you to...
You love the layered look. But sometimes you don't want to figure out what necklaces go with what necklaces. This multi strand necklace takes solves the riddle by being one necklace with the layered look. A graceful necklace that puts you...
Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or a strip of paper just above the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet. If you use a plain strip of paper, make a mark with a pen or pencil. You can then use a ruler to measure the marked length. That would be your wrist size.
If you prefer a snug fit add 1/4" - 1/2" to your wrist size. For a little more of a comfort fit add approximately 3/4" - 1". If you like your bracelets really loose with lots of movement add about 1 1/4". It really is all about personal preference.