Embrace your love of tribal! This deer antler necklace has a story to tell so wear it proudly. Antlers have been collected in the mountains of Colorado after the mating season when antlers are naturally shed. They are cleaned and polished until they have are silky smooth to the touch. Enjoy the mystery of this pendant's story, it has been to places we will never know.
• Three different pendants are offered separately in different colorways: cream, cafe au lait, light gray, each with their own co-ordinating chain
• Each pendant has been wire wrapped by hand and attached to a chain
• Each delicate figure eight chain, gold, silver and bronze, is electroplated and sealed brass
• Cream pendant with gold colored chain approximately 18 inches long
• Light gray pendant with silver colored chain approximately 20 inches long
• Dark cafe au lait pendant with bronze colored chain approximately 21 inches long
A piece of initial jewelry you can wear with almost anything and that goes well when layering other necklaces, is your kind of jewelry. It seems everyone loves adding personalized jewelry to her collection and this initial necklace allows you to...
You love the layered look. But sometimes you don't want to figure out what necklaces go with what necklaces. This multi strand necklace takes solves the riddle by being one necklace with the layered look. A graceful necklace that puts you...
Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or a strip of paper just above the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet. If you use a plain strip of paper, make a mark with a pen or pencil. You can then use a ruler to measure the marked length. That would be your wrist size.
If you prefer a snug fit add 1/4" - 1/2" to your wrist size. For a little more of a comfort fit add approximately 3/4" - 1". If you like your bracelets really loose with lots of movement add about 1 1/4". It really is all about personal preference.