Like these bar earrings, simple and uncluttered is your look. And yet these dangle earrings have enough sophistication for days you might want a bit of polish.
• Hand cut brass textured in a floral design, hand painted,distressed and sealed
• Wire wrapped green floral 10mm acrylic beads with gold flower design
• Faceted translucent blue and gold beads nestled on each side of the larger bead
• Plated gold french ear wires
• Very lightweight
• Nickel and lead-free
• From the top of ear wire to bottom of earrings 4 1/2 inches
• Ships in ribbon wrapped gift box
You can wear these silver filigree earrings with so many outfits. From the casual weekend to work to a party or dinner out these are versatile earrings. Turquoise always pairs beautifully with silver and these turquoise tassels are no different as they...
Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or a strip of paper just above the wrist bone, where you would normally wear the bracelet. If you use a plain strip of paper, make a mark with a pen or pencil. You can then use a ruler to measure the marked length. That would be your wrist size.
If you prefer a snug fit add 1/4" - 1/2" to your wrist size. For a little more of a comfort fit add approximately 3/4" - 1". If you like your bracelets really loose with lots of movement add about 1 1/4". It really is all about personal preference.